Even with the endless amounts of gaming consoles, instant communication, and handheld systems, there will still be times when your kids get bored. When this happens, they’ll turn to you for answers and most of the options available to you will involve a lot of interaction. If this is something you cannot do because you work from home or you have multiple children of different ages to entertain, you can rent a bouncy castle and provide hours of safe fun for the kids with minimal interaction on your part.
You can watch your kids while they’re playing and still stay detached from the activity when you rent a bouncy castle. Unlike activities like swimming or playing on a play set/jungle gym, there is far less of a chance that they will suffer from injury.
- Make your kids want to exercise! When they see the bright colors, shape, and potential of the bouncy castle that appears in your backyard, they will run for the chance to bounce all day.
- When you have a family event, barbeque, or other outdoor gathering, you can provide a safe alternative to boredom when you rent a bouncy castle. Your friends can bring their kids and you can all enjoy a cookout while you see your kids bouncing right on the property.
- Let someone else handle the clean up! The professionals will need to set up and take down the castle for safety’s sake so you won’t have to do a thing but watch your kids have fun.
- Tear the kids away from the screens. While they’re bouncing around, they won’t be able to play with their handheld devices or stare at the television. They’ll have to rely on good old-fashioned real interaction with each other.
- The castle will have vented panels but will still shield your kids from most insects and the elements. They’ll get fresh air without being completely exposed.
Affordable and Simple Set Up
Dealing with professionals when you rent a bouncy castle is a must. Be sure you ask about what kind of power supply you’ll need, how long the set up and removal will take, and what to do in the event of bad weather. They’ll be able to work with you and plan the entertainment for your kids so you’ll get a day (or more!) for them to change their routine and enjoy all the benefits this option has to offer.
Rent a Bouncy Castle for Play Dates
Your kids are not the only ones that will get bored. Plan a play date with your friends that have kids and arrange for a castle to be the main attraction when they’re all together instead of video games or social media. Even older or pre-teen children will enjoy the benefits of bouncing around all day, letting the nostalgia of just being little kids playing together again wash over them. Before you know it, your kids and their friends will be begging for the next time they get to play outside in the bouncy castle all day.